1 Queen Bed
Suite 922 is a great remodel queen bed Waikiki studio with kitchen, bathroom and shower. A great location on the park and just steps from the beach. The kitchen area has fridge, stovetop and microwave, toaster, Coffee maker, towels & dishware.
Legally permitted vacation rental - 134 Kapahulu Ave #922
Within our CLEAN PRIVATE unit, GUESTS will enjoy:
• QUEEN murphy bed to comfortably sleep two, with all bedding and linens
• LED HDTV with FREE cable service & Roku
• Unlimited FREE high-speed internet/WIFI (avg. DL speeds are 70Mps)
• KITCHEN including REFRIGERATOR, MICROWAVE, COFFEE MAKER, TOASTER, COOKTOP with glasses, dishes and flatware, cooking utensils with pots and pans
• Air conditioner
• Private BATHROOM including towels and wash cloths
• BEACH TOWELS
• COMPLIMENTARY STARTER SUPPLIES include shampoo, conditioner, body wash/soap, hand soap, dish soap, paper towels and toilet paper. Guests are responsible for replacements.
• BAR SEATING is located in the unit to enjoy your lovingly prepared meals.
This property is elevator accessible with trash chutes located on each floor. Also located on-site are:
• Large 10th floor Rooftop sundeck with stunning views of Diamond Head, Beach, Park and Ocean
• Restaurant - Teddy's Bigger Burgers
• Coin-operated laundromat
• Tour desk
• Roof-top sun deck
• Bar/nightclub - Hula's
• Free parking is not included with this listing. Parking is limited on site at $30.00+tax/24hours. Pay online.
Much to see and do in Waikiki. The World’s most famous beach is just a block away. Watch the sunsets from nearly any vantage point along the beach and see the Friday night fireworks from the Hilton Hawaiian Village.
The nearby neighborhood includes several major hotels and numerous large and small restaurants and nightclubs that cater to every nationality. Ask the Kamaaina (locals) for their tips.
The Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center and other “World Class Shopping” may be found on Kalakaua Avenue (the street fronting the beach). And just across the street you will find famous Kapiolani park and the Waikiki Shell, Honolulu Zoo. The Waikiki Aquarium is about three blocks away. Diamond Head, golfing and tennis courts are just minutes away.
Public Transportation bus stops are located nearby and open the whole island to you.
Parking garages on site (open to the public…$30/24 hours with in and out privileges). But who needs a car in Waikiki? Everything is in walking distance. If you have an itch to venture out, there are many bike rentals in the area and the island's bus transit system is awesome. Uber and Lyft are available as well.
Outdoor activities are countless from this location. Restaurants and international shopping are bountiful nearby. Fast food to 5 star dinning is available. Enjoy the unique Kapahulu Ave. for dinning and shopping with the locals. Hawaiian food, Hawaiian artifacts and Hawaiian clothing are all available within walking distance. Two blocks from the public library and a botanical garden and short distance to Diamond Head theater or the Saturday Farmers Market at Kapiolani Community College.
“This unit now features ‘Fiber100’ high speed internet and Advantage Plus TV with 225+ channels”
– Waikiki Beach – 0.1 miles
– Honolulu International Airport – 10.2 miles
– Diamond Head Crater – 2.3 miles
– Pearl Harbor – 15 miles
– Honolulu Zoo – Across the street
– Waikiki Aquarium – 0.5 miles
– Kapiolani Park – 0.2 miles
– Ala Moana Shopping Center – 2.1 miles
– International Market Place – 0.6 miles (open 2016)
– Swimming pool and sun deck
– Travel activity desk
– Candy/snack machine ($)
– Fast food restaurant ($)
– Ice Machine
– Internet kiosk in lobby ($)
– Nightclub ($)
– Parking ($)
($) additional fees apply
Professionally Managed by Hawai’i Americana Realty
Owners Hawaii State Tax ID# TA-211-044-7616-01
If you have additional questions about the unit itself or locality, please don't hesitate to ask. That's what we are here for! Mahalo and Warmest Aloha from Mark and the team. We hope to see you soon in Hawaii.
1 Queen Bed
Cancellation policy: Cancellations must be emailed 30 days prior to check in date. If you email your cancellation 30 days before your check in date you will receive a refund of your deposit less a non-refundable $100 processing fee and the original 3.5% Credit Card processing fee. Cancellations within 30 days are subject to forfeiture of full deposit and any other monies you have paid for your dates that you have reserved. We will try to re-rent your dates reserved so that we can make a refund to you.
However, if the dates are not re-rented, your monies paid will be forfeited
For reservations and bookings moved ahead up to 15 months from the date of check-in, there are no fees or penalties. However the booking remains nonrefundable.
A 30% deposit is required at the time of booking, with the balance payment due 30 days prior to arrival.
Rate varies due to seasonality and holidays.
Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
from $138 / night
Online Bookings by Lodgix.com by Lodgix.com